Monday, February 17, 2014

February Ipsy Bag

I just received my February Ipsy bag this past Saturday. I have to say I am pretty excited about this one. January was pretty much a bummer… from the bag to the products. I would say they made up pretty well!


Here is a look into my February Ipsy bag and the contents inside! 

  The bag is much cuter this time and it did not smell like a plastic pool toy.

Here is a peak inside. Don`t you just love the leopard print on the inside? Agh so cute!


 I love this blush so much. Not only is it an amazing color but it has a lot of pigment. I can not believe how big it is... It`s a full size product not a sample. WHICH IS AMAZING! I can not believe I got this blush... I have been meaning to swing by MAC and pick up a new one but now... Thanks to my Ipsy bag... I do not have too.

 This is a FULL SIZE eye liner pencil made by MOLLY. I love this pencil so much. This product also has a lot of pigment and goes on very easy. When I went to the bathroom to wash my metallic dot off I couldn't get it off. I had to literately scrub it. This lets me know it stays on and will not run.
Beautiful FULL SIZE bottle of nail polish that I can add to my small but growing collection. 

I have not used this lip gloss yet but it seems to be really good. I love the color and it is very thick. This is the only sample bottle I received this go around. 

EYELASHES! A girl can never have enough pairs of false lashes. I do not wear them on a day to day basis at all but they are always good for custom parties and what not! (The lighting change makes my blanket look yellow... YIKES!)  

 So all in all I LOVED my February bag. Every product was full size except for the lip glass. I would say they definitely made up for the January bag and I am excited for more bags in the future. I can not wait to show you guys what March brings!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you order Ipsy bags?