Friday, May 30, 2014

My 24th Birthday

So my 24th birthday just passed and I am feeling pretty old right about now!! I keep thinking " I am only 6 years away from 30". People keep telling me "Oh be quiet your still young...You`re in your 20`s, the best time of your life". I would be quiet and take their advice, if I didn't have a problem with living in the future! My brain tends to live for the future not for the now. Which is a horrible...I must change this!
(Birthday Head-shot!)
Ear rings: Charlotte Russe, here are similar ones
Shirt: Papaya, here is a similar one

Anyways lets get back on topic!

This year my birthday was pretty amazing! I had the day off of work to go get my license re-dun and to get my tag. I was at the DMV, and believe me when I say this, for only 30 minutes! That is a miracle seriously. I was expecting like 3 hours but I was in and out. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Then I did some very well needed spring/summer clothes shopping! I went to Papaya and Charlotte Russe and came out with some pretty good stuff!

After the I finished with the DMV, Shopping and Tag my boyfriend and I went to meet my step mom and my dad at Carrabbas for my birthday dinner. I have never been able to spend my birthday night with them so this was a pretty big deal. When I got there my step mom was already there waiting on us while my dad diminished up at work. She had 24 beautiful Pink roses and a pink and white birthday cake sitting on the table waiting on me. I have never had someone surprise me like that before. I was so excited and so surprised that I cannot believe I did not cry.


So when I sat down in my set... First things first! I order me a pink birthday drink! My dad finally arrived and we had such a good time. At the end of the meal they game me 3 birthday cards and some birthday money! Which was amazing, so I did some more clothes shopping on Lulu`s when I got home.


(Me with my pink drink, pink cake, pink roses, pink shoes and pink shirt!! I guess it was a very pink birthday!)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, here are similar ones



Then on Saturday night my mom took me too eat and bought me a tanning membership! We had a lot of fun and I was so thankful for the tanning!! SCORE!!

So all in all this years birthday was pretty awesome! I hope you enjoyed my birthday story and I will post all of the clothes and shoes I bought in a separate post!

HAPPY FRIDAY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY AWESOME WEEKEND!!

No comments: