Monday, June 2, 2014

Marilyn Monroe

photography/bert_stern

Yesterday would have been the late Marilyn Monroe`s 88th birthday. If she were still alive we would have all been able to watch her celebrate. I wonder is she would have a twitter... I would like to think since she loved attention and craved for it she would definitely have a twitter! 

I would hope that at this point in her life she would be sitting beach front at her California home watching her grandchildren play on the beach...or maybe living and hanging out in New York at all the fashion shows and living the fast life like she always did. Unfortunately she did not get to live a full beautiful life with children and grandchildren like she had always dreamed. I think she would have been an amazing mom and I think it would have saved her. 

It amazes me how even though she is gone she touches so many of our souls. Those who are like me that actually appropriate her career and enjoy every single one of her movies and read everything you can get your hands on about her... feel like somehow she lives on in your heart. She is truly a spirit that has lived on.

Dump A Day Marilyn Monroe Pictures - 35 Pics

She is a mystery that we will never be able to solve. I wish one day somehow someway... we can find out what really happen to this beautiful soul. But for now and always rest in peace Ms. Marilyn Monroe.

Marilyn Monroe quotes Archives - Motivational quotes and posters 

No comments: