Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Vintage OOTD

When my grandmother passed away a year ago I got to go through her closet and find some vintage gems. She had a lot of clothing that was from my great grandmother, grandma Landsdown. Grandma Landsdown defiantly knew fashion and it worked out in her favor because she was able to afford it. Back in those times it was very hard to come by money and fashion just was not in the cards for a lot of people. 

Thankfully grandma Landsdown was well off so I can have her hand me downs!!! 
The polka dotted blouse in the images below belonged to my grandmaw Landsdown. I can not believe there is not one stain or one wrinkle on/in this blouse. It is seriously in amazing condition. 

What do you think? Not bad for a vintage blouse huh?  


 Vintage top from G-Maw

The bow... it`s just so perfect




In love with my Chanel`s

ARE THESE AMAZING OR WHAT?? 
From Lulu`s


Top: JCPenny Vintage from G-Maw
Pants: H&M similar here
Shoes: LuLu`s
Watch: Michael Kors
Glasses: Chanel 


No comments: