Friday, January 10, 2014

My First Youtube video

I am so excited to share with you MY VERY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO! I honestly cannot even thank you guys enough for wanting me to share my tips and tricks with you. I love doing makeup and any chance I get to do it… I will take it!! I also love to help and spread my knowledge. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for this opportunity. 


( I had to go by Walmart on my way home from work to buy batteries so I could film for you guys. I was going to put the batteries in my camera (assuming it would work better than my phone) and try to film that way. But my camera was just not working good enough! So I had to rely on my phone.)

(Getting setup on my vanity)

Since I have started my blog and up loading pictures to Instagram and Facebook, I have had a lot of people ask me how I do my eyebrows.  Since I cannot explain everything in words I thought… “Why not do a video?” That way you guys can have a one on one with me and I can show you exactly what I do!! I really hope this video helps all of you that want big bold and beautiful eyebrows.


If you want me to do more of these videos let me know. Comment below and tell me. I will show you any tip and trick you want to know. Make sure you like my video and subscribe to my channel. Also follow me on Instagram at candy_land13


What I used for my eyebrows:
Cargo Concealer ( I used this after I wiped my makeup off. It helped take what was left off of my eyebrows)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very informative... I'm going to try this today myself!!!! I would love to see a tutorial on how you do the rest of your make up at some point!! Thanks Candace

Paula said...

Great Job!