Thursday, December 5, 2013

Clean Start

Good morning my beauties!! 

Did you wake up this morning with clear skin??
I know I didn't! My face has been really broke out for a couple of weeks now. I finally asked the boyfriend to run to Ulta for me (because I was on vacation and couldn't go) and grab me a Clean Start kit. So he did and now I am working on getting my skin back to being silky and smooth.


 I have always dealt with acne since I was like 12 and I have tried everything under the sun. Proactive, Epiduo (which was the worst thing for my skin) Differin.. Nothing works!! Until one day I stumbled upon a Kandee Johnson video. If I remember correctly it was a "things that I am loving" video.  In this video she introduced a product called "Clean Start." She was talking all about the product and how it was all natural with no harsh chemicals. After hearing that, I wanted to try it.

 Especially since the Epiduo was so harsh on my face. My face peeled and bled for 4 months. My dermatologist told me this would happen but OUCH!! It hurt so badly. 
So anyways back on topic (I tend to go off on tangents, so please forgive me)!

So I looked up the product since I trust Kandee`s judgments. I found that they sale a mini starter kit for only $38 which is not too bad! So I purchased it! On my first day trying it I feel in love! It makes my face smell so good! It also clears up the acne really fast and smooth’s out the skin.

I totally recommend this product to all of you. Especially the ones that deal with all the harsh chemicals the dermatologist give you. Don`t get me wrong the dermatologist is amazing but if you can’t use those harsh chemicals than this is a great alternative. 


If you check it out let me know what you think. Or have you already tried this product? If so how did you like it? Comment below and let me know!!


You can buy this from your local Ulta store or you can go straight to Clean Start`s website and purchase it.

No comments: