Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dress on a Dime Version

The Cheap Version of celebrity outfits


I have wanted to recreate this outfit for quite some time. I love the casual comfy look with a little dress up to it. We all have those days where we do not want to wear heels and our feet just NEED A BREAK!!

So I have recreated this outfit and put a different spin on it. Of course I do not have the money to buy expensive brands like celebs. So here is my Dress on a dime version. 


 When trying to recreate outfits and dressing on a dime you have to use what you have in your closet. If you are missing one piece that's OK... think about your local stores that carry that accessory or article of clothing that you are missing. Make sure its a cheap store like Ross or Marshals. Normally those types of stores have a little of everything so you should not have a problem.


Take me for example I had everything in my closet to create this look except for flats. At the time I did not own a pair of flats so I went to my local Ross and found these AMAZING SPARKLED OUT Steven Madden flats. I was not even looking for a major designer but I happened to stumbled upon them and I fell in love. I paid only $29.99 for them when the original price was like $105.00. I guess you could say that was totally a steal!!

You can always add a pop of color with a great bag!



I hope you guys have enjoyed my version of the casual blazer and jeans. I am so sorry I do not have an actual picture of me in it. Maybe I will wear this outfit soon and post a picture!!

Have you recreated a celeb outfit lately... or ever?? If so tell me about it!!

Where I bought everything:
Blazer: c/o H&M similar version here
White T: c/o Wal-Mart men`s section. My boyfriend (he bought a pack of small men`s ts that did not fit so I grabbed them)
Jeans: c/o American Eagle similar version here
Necklace: c/o Rainbow here
Bracelets: c/o Rainbow similar here and here
Shoes: c/o similar here
Bag: c/o Macy`s Michael Kors: different bag but still the pop of color here


No comments: