Tuesday, December 3, 2013

About Me

Hello everyone! My name is Candace Mitchell; I am 23 years old and live in Atlanta, Georgia. I am definitely not your typical southern belle even though I was born and raised here in the south. I am not going to use the restroom in the woods, I do not go fishing or hunting and I definitely do not drink sweet tea or moonshine. Yes I may be guilty of an accent (which I hate) but I cannot help it. 


I am a mother to a sweet long haired Chihuahua named Oliver. I rescued this little guy when he was just a puppy and he has been spoiled rotten ever since! His little personality is just adorable. He loves to go on car rides and sit in my lap the whole time. This is probably his favorite thing to do, besides sleep!! He is my whole heart and I love him more than anything.



I have been in a relationship for 5 years with Mr. James Perry. We met through some friends when we were in high school and we have literally been connected at the hip since that day. He is my best friend, my heart, my soul and my rock. I do not know what I would do without him and I look forward to marrying him one day.


Here are some little things about me that everyone does not know
-Growing up my nickname has always been Candy land because I could smell candy from a mile away... or so they said (hints the title of this blog)
-Everything and anything to do with glitter or sequins I LOVE!
-Born in the wrong decade. Early 1900`s would have been awesome
-Old soul and old fashion
-No smoking or drinking! Maybe one alcoholic beverage per year (yes I know, I am boring)
- Strong moral values
-Love old black and white movies
-Love to cuddle
-Hopeless Romantic
-Been known as a goody goody
-Never been on an airplane
-Halloween favorite time of year
-Addicted to sugar, makeup and fashion
-Love any and all candy, sweets and treats
-Open book





No comments: